Question: Does The Ab Circle Pro Really Work?
Answer: Yes It really Works. But Only If You Really Use It! This must be one of the most commonly asked questions I get, and it is always the same:- “Does The Ab Circle Pro, The Firm Wave, The Cardio Twister, The T-Bow or any other piece of exercise equipment you can think of work?”
They all work if you use them regularly even the most useless over-hyped piece of exercise junk you can buy will work if you stick with it. I think better questions would be:
- Will it still be functioning after a week, or will it be broken?
- Will it motivate me to keep using it?
- Is it downright dangerous to use in the first place(as in encouraging bad posture)
- Would a different piece of equipment give me better results?
- Is it easy to use and store? (No use if it takes 30 mins to set up and is the size of a small elephant)
- Does it meet my weight loss / fitness goals?
Don’t blame your latest equipment purchase if you don’t get the results you want because you don’t use it! Nobody likes to be ripped off, but it’s up to you to make yourself do the exercise.
The worst (and most common) mistake that people make is assuming that because they bought the equipment that’s all they needed to do. Oddly enough the act of handing over your hard- earned cash guarantees nothing unless you actually use what you bought.
This is obvious to me, but not to many of my clients – It still makes me laugh sometimes. Hysterically.
If you want a system that does work, isn’t a gimmick but requires effort from you take a look at The Truth About Abs rock solid information that will help you lose weight quickly and effectively but only if you use it!